Get this 3D Soda Can SVG File to make a fun gift box. Top slides off to add a small gift or gift card to the box. There are different layered SVG files provided to print and cut word labels (shown below). They are are not designed for cutting. Modify the colors with compatible software for die cutting machine to print on your printer. Make a the soda can into a beer can too. Finished box is sized at 2.9″ x 2.9″ x 5.4″ tall. Box without panels requires (2) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets to cut out. However SVG files are letter-size compatible sizes, if ungrouped. (1) 8.5″ x 11″ cardstock sheet or larger. Smaller paper can be used for panels and word labels.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured cardstock 12 x 12 inch (Multiple colors) http://amzn.to/2yST79W
Stone for the box, Crimson for the lid, Marine for the label panel (mat).
- Art Glitter Glue Bundle https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc
- Darice Ultrafine Tip Applicator Bottle (for Art Glitter Glue) https://amzn.to/2RWztTw
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, 1/2-inch https://amzn.to/2EWiflD
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk Cat’s Eye Ink Pad, Charcoal https://amzn.to/2JyvdtU
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. See included PDF file for SVG file and assembly instructions. Video assembly is also available. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).