Cross Box Card
Box Card with Cross – SVG File
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD IN SVG FORMAT ONLY
Instantly download SVG files after your purchase is complete
Make an Easter card with the Cross Box Card SVG File. This is a box card that folds flat to fit into an envelope but opens to display as shown. Finished card flattened is 5.5” x 4.25” and fits into an A2 envelope. If you do not have any A2 envelopes, make one with the FREE Basic Envelope Set. The cross card can be cut using (2) 8.5" x 11" cardstock sheets to cut both card and inserts. Smaller paper can be used for panels and other elements.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch Piecing Paradise
- Art Glitter Glue (Piecing Paradise:bit.ly/ppartglitter)
- Fine Tip Glue Bottle Applicator (for Art Glitter glue)
- Distress Oxide Ink (multiple colors)
- Crafting Ink Blending Brush Set
- Embossing folders used: Cuttlebug Distress Stripes for the crosses and Sizzix Tim Holtz Cracked for the hills
After order completion, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. See included PDF file for SVG file and assembly instructions. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
SVG files are compatible with with Cricut∗, Silhouette (Studio Designer Edition), Brother ScanNCut, Sure Cuts a Lot (SCAL) and many other cutting machines.
NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED
*SVGs are not designed to be used with the Cricut Joy or similar smaller format cutting machines.
There are no reviews yet.