Use the Dog Love Box Card SVG File to make a cute card for dog lover. Inspired by one of my fur babies, card can be used for Valentine’s Day or just because. Replace the included front love sentiment with your own message. Included is also a back panel to add to the back to add a personalized message and/or sign the card. Box cards are fun, as they fold flat to send easily, but can be displayed easily upright. Card folds flat to 5″ x 6.4″. It will fit in a A7 envelope. If you do not have one, make one with our FREE Basic Envelope Set.
- White American Crafts 12×12 Cardstock: http://amzn.to/2yST79W
- Darice 4.25″ x 5.75″ Embossing Folder,Paw Print Design (for insert panel) http://amzn.to/2DzyTsm
- Darice 4.25″ x 5.75″Embossing Folder, Heart Background (for front love panel) http://amzn.to/2G9zM8r
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue: http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Fineline Applicators Bottle, 18-Gauge (Holds Scotch Quick dry) http://amzn.to/2B9nNoX
- Pebbles Classic Chalk Set, Basic Brights (to chalk edges) http://amzn.to/2F3Y02Q
- Tsukineko Fantastix (used to apply chalk) http://amzn.to/2B6WWdb
- Silhouette Pick Me Up Tool http://amzn.to/2zVPD9V
Additional design ideas:
- Emboss the panels for additional texture.
- Replace the Love sentiment with a birthday sentiment.
See included PDF file for SVG file information and assembly instructions. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).