Christmas Presents Truck Card
Truck Box Card with Christmas presents and tree – SVG File
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD IN SVG FORMAT ONLY
Instantly download SVG files after your purchase is complete
Make this Christmas truck box card with the Christmas Presents Truck Card SVG file. The card folds flat to easily fit into an envelope, which is provided in the file. This Christmas truck card opens to easily display. Also included is a plain insert to add any design you desire to the inserts of the truck, so it can be used for almost any occasion. Sentiment is not included. Flattened finished truck card size is @ 6.6” x 4.75” and fits into supplied envelope or standard A7 envelope. Card portion requires (1) 12" x 12" cardstock sheet to cut out. Smaller paper can be used for smaller pieces and back panel.
- Bazzill Textured Cardstock, 12" x 12"
- American Crafts 12 x 12 inch Textured Cardstock, (Evergreen for tree, Black for tires, Chocolate for tree trunk)
- Metallic paper (manufacturer unknown)
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue (for envelope) http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Art Glitter Glue Bundle https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc
- Darice Ultrafine Tip Applicator Bottle (for Art Glitter Glue) https://amzn.to/2RWztTw
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, 1/2-inch https://amzn.to/2EWiflD
- Silhouette Pick Me Up Tool http://amzn.to/2zVPD9V
- Ranger Glossy Accents (for gloss on lights) https://amzn.to/2SKYAdS
- Ranger Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue http://amzn.to/2A5sp1k
After order completion, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. The PDF file is included as a reference. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
SVG files are compatible with with Cricut∗, Silhouette (Studio Designer Edition), Brother ScanNCut, Sure Cuts a Lot (SCAL) and many other cutting machines.
NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED
*SVGs are not designed to be used with the Cricut Joy or similar smaller format cutting machines.
I purchased this card to make for my Christmas cards this year with my Cricut Explore Air 2. With the video instruction, I easily put it together, it was fun to make and everyone who received it loved it. One friend even plans to keep it as part of their annual Christmas decorations. This card makes a huge impression.
Thank you for the review and feedback. I am glad it was a pleasant experience. That is number one for me, at least I try! I am glad they enjoyed the card too!