Use the Baseball Bench Box Card SVG File to make this box card for a baseball birthday. It would be great to congratulate on a game win too. Make this for any occasion for the baseball lover. The #1 Slugger word label is NOT included with the file. User your own embellishment for personalization. Flattened, the card measures 7″ x 5″ and should fit into a standard A7 envelope. If you do not have any A7 envelopes, make one with the FREE Basic Envelope Set.
- Caramel American Crafts 12×12 Textured Cardstock http://amzn.to/2i5BdKc
- White and Black American Crafts 12×12 Textured Cardstock http://amzn.to/2yST79W
- Caramel American Crafts 12×12 Textured Cardstock (for bat)
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Fineline Applicators Bottle, 18-Gauge (for Scotch) http://amzn.to/2B9nNoX
- Sizzix Texture Fades Woodgrain Embossing Folder
- #1 Slugger tag created manually with die cutting software
Additional design ideas:
- Add your own sentiment to the front of the bench
- Use other embellishments, such as rhinestones or perler beads to add ornaments to tree.
- Use metallic paper or glitter glue to bling up the star.
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).