Use the Tee Shot Golf Card SVG File to make a golf hexagon popup card for any occasion, such as birthday or retirement. Card folds flat to fit into an envelope. Finished card flattened is 4.2” x 5.3” and fits into an A2 envelope. If you do not have any A2 envelopes, make one with the FREE Basic Envelope Set.
(1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheet for card
Smaller paper can be used for the remaining elements. SVG files are letter-size compatible sizes, if ungrouped.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch Piecing Paradise
- Art Glitter Glue (Piecing Paradise or Amazon)
- Fine Tip Glue Bottle Applicator (for Art Glitter glue)
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, 1/2-inch
- Sizzix Dots Embossing folder for golf ball
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).