Make an Easter card with the Cross Box Card SVG File. This is a box card that folds flat to fit into an envelope but opens to display as shown. Finished card flattened is 5.5” x 4.25” and fits into an A2 envelope. If you do not have any A2 envelopes, make one with the FREE Basic Envelope Set. The cross card can be cut using (2) 8.5″ x 11″ cardstock sheets to cut both card and inserts. Smaller paper can be used for panels and other elements.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch (Piecing Paradise: bit.ly/ppaccard)
- Art Glitter Glue (Piecing Paradise:bit.ly/ppartglitter Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc)
- Fine Tip Glue Bottle Applicator (for Art Glitter glue) https://amzn.to/2wG4khV
- Distress Oxide Ink (multiple colors) https://amzn.to/3tIPP56
- Crafting Ink Blending Brush Set (Referred to as makeup brush) https://amzn.to/3tFHsay
- Embossing folders used: Cuttlebug Distress Stripes for the crosses and Sizzix Tim Holtz Cracked for the hills
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).