Get this 3D Soda Can SVG File to make a fun gift box. Top slides off to add a small gift or gift card to the box. There are different layered SVG files provided to print and cut word labels (shown below). They are are not designed for cutting. Modify the colors with compatible software for die cutting machine to print on your printer. Make a the soda can into a beer can too. Finished box is sized at 2.9″ x 2.9″ x 5.4″ tall.
(1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheet for box and lid (grey)
(1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheet for lid without panels (red)
SVG files are letter-size compatible sizes, if ungrouped. Smaller paper can be used for the remaining elements.
Printable tags included with file.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured cardstock 12 x 12 inch (Multiple colors) http://amzn.to/2yST79W
Stone for the box, Crimson for the lid, Marine for the label panel (mat).
- Art Glitter Glue Bundle https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc
- Darice Ultrafine Tip Applicator Bottle (for Art Glitter Glue) https://amzn.to/2RWztTw
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, 1/2-inch https://amzn.to/2EWiflD
- Chalk Ink, Charcoal
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).