INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD IN SVG FORMAT ONLY
Instantly download SVG files after your purchase is complete
Make this 3D bee hive with the Bee Hive SVG File. Top of the hive can be removed to add a battery operated tealight or candle to illuminate the hive in the evening. This would be fun and unique gift for a beekeeper or a bee lover. This project is not considered a beginner project but can be completed slowly by watching the video tutorial below. You can also select to make the bee and/or hive separately. Finished size is of hive on base is @ 7.9” x 6.8” x 5.3” high. Size of hive without base is @ 6.8” x 5.9” x 4.6” high. Bee is 2.3” x 1.0” x 0.8” high.
(4) 12" x 12" cardstock sheets to cut hive portion with the panels
(2) 12" x 12" cardstock sheets for the base
Smaller paper can be used for the remaining pieces.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured cardstock 12 x 12 inch Multiple colors
(Sunflower for hive, Coffee for base, white for wings and flowers, Canary for flower middles and door/window borders, Lemon for bees)
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue
- Art Glitter Glue
- Darice Ultrafine Tip Applicator Bottle (for Art Glitter Glue)
- Lightweight black cardstock for bee stripes and stinger (recommend light card or black paper)
- Craft wire
- Doodlebug Design Sprinkles Enamel Dots for bee eyes
- Distress Oxide to ink flowers
(Spiced Marmalade & Fire Brick used)
- Ranger Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue
- Patterned vellum for wings
- Cuttlebug Honeycomb Embossing Folder for hive panels
After order completion, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. The PDF file is included as a reference. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
SVG files are compatible with with Cricut∗, Silhouette (Studio Designer Edition), Brother ScanNCut, Sure Cuts a Lot (SCAL) and many other cutting machines.
NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED
*SVGs are not designed to be used with the Cricut Joy or similar smaller format cutting machines.